All orders outside of the U.S. please call our toll free number (800) 521-6579.
Due to our low prices, order minimum $25.00 "
21000 S& G TOOL AID "CHECK POINT" CIRCUIT TESTER CHECKS 6-12 VOLT SYSTEMS . Checks all 6V and 12V systems. Use with power on. Use to locate shorts,grounds,and open circuits. Includes 48" ground wire.
SG 21700 S&G TOOL AID Circuit Master Range 3-15 Volts Use to locate Shorts
26025 S&G Tool Aid 24-40 Volt Circuit Tester
26050 S&G Tool Aid High and Low Voltage Circuit Tester . Two electrical testers in one! Trouble shoots both primary and secondary circuits. Checks spark plugs,plug wires and distributor cracks. Test for shorts,grounds and open circuits with power on for 6 and 12 volt systems. The best available value in a circuit tester. Made of durable,non-conductive plastic.
26100 S&G Tool Aid Continuity Tester Self Powered .
SG 21300 S&G TOOL AID HEAVY DUTY CIRCUIT TESTER 18-24 & 36 VOLT
SG 23970 S&G TOOL AID IN-LINE SPARK CHECKER KIT FOR RECESSED PLUGS .
Designed to withstand the most rugged use
- The best quality electrical circuit tester available for checking 6 and 12 volt systems.
- Has heavy duty ground clip and insulator.
- 5` of tough, flexible, heavily insulated rubber wire is retained in spring supported strain relief designed to withstand the most rugged use.
- Made to last a lifetime!
- Bulb is easily replaced. Replacement Bulb Part No. 27010 (G.E. 1889 or equivalent).
- Use to quickly troubleshoot ignition system.
- Device is "hands free" and connects in-line between spark plug and spark plug wire.
- Shows a duplicate view of the ignition spark and checks the condition of ignition system at each cylinder.
- Frequency and intensity of flash indicates whether there is an ignition system problem or a fault in the fuel delivery system.
- Connects in-line between the spark plug and the ignition wire
- Technician can visually check condition of ignition system at each cylinder
- Frequency and intensity of flash indicates whether there is an ignition system problem or a fault in the fuel delivery system
- The bright light can be seen in the bright sunlight.