Last updated: August 16, 2023Protecting your privacy when using our website is important to us. Please note how your data will be used.
What Personal Information We Collect
The types of personal information we obtain about you depends on how you interact with our Site and use our Services. When we use the term "personal information", we are referring to information that identifies, relates to, describes or can be associated with you. The following sections describe the categories and specific types of personal information we collect.
Information We Collect Directly from You
Information that you directly submit to us through our Services may include:
- Basic contact details including your name, address, phone number, email.
- Order information including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment confirmation, email address, phone number.
- Account information including your username, password, security questions.
- Shopping information including the items you view, put in your cart or add to your wishlist.
- Customer support information including the information you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending a message through the Services.
Some features of the Services may require you to directly provide us with certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
Data for PaymentThe shopping cart may collect the following shopper information for credit card processing:
The information is collected so that payment can be processed and shipping can occur. The payment data will be shared with a payment processor as well as the order total and possibly order details such as the products ordered. Payment processors include:
- Address (billing and/or shipping)
- Credit/Debit card details
- manual (off-line)
Data for AnalyticsPages browsed will be logged by the Web Server. The information tracked and logged will include your IP.
Data Collected when RegisteringWhen you register for an account we collect your Name and Email and when you checkout we store your Billing Address, Shipping Address, and Order Details to enable easy check out the next time you order.
- Shopping Basket Cookie — sets a basket ID to correlate to your temporary shopping cart file. (remains for up to 25 days)
- Mini Cart Cookie — contains a list of products you have added to your cart. Used for displaying your shopping basket while you browse store pages. (remains for up to 25 days)
- Shopper Cookie — saves email, billing address and shipping address so that the next time you check out your address information is already populated. This cookie is created when you submit an order. (is kept for 1 year)
- Customer Registration Cookie — contains your name and whether or not you are logged in. (remains for up to 30 minutes)
Data RetentionOrders — When an order is completed the order information (including email, name, address, products, shipping method, etc.) is stored in a database. That information remains for up to one year.Customer Registration — Your orders and addresses will remain until you delete them in your account.
Data RetentionOrders — Contact us to remove order data.Customer Registration — Contact us to remove your account.Cookies — Cookies can be cleared by you. The method used depends on the browser and device. See wikiHow for more information.
If you have complaints about how we process your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, depending on where you live you may have the right to appeal our decision by contacting us using the contact details set out below, or lodge your complaint with your local data protection authority.
Contact us if you need a copy of your Orders or Customer Registration data.