31" Rubber Tie Down Strap (50 in a case) Made in the U.S.A.ENTERPRISE RUBBER $74.0074.00
21" long with 2-1/2" S Hooks on each end.
S Hook Size: 2-1/2"
- Fits all tarps, all sizes
- Available in several lengths, to best suit your need
- Heavy-duty construction for maximum performance
- Rust resistant Zinc-plated S-hooks pre-installed on either end
- Hooks are secured in a tear drop end, molded from high-grade EPDM compound to hold up against heat and UV rays
- "S" Hooks are crimped on one end to protect your tarps.
- Made from EPDM compound.
- EPDM has exceptional properties related to UV, ozone & weather resistance, chemical resistance, & water & heat tolerance.
- Long-lasting performance in outdoor environments that no other rubber compound can match.
- #1 choice for straps because of their durability, resilience, and potential for longevity
These rubber tarp straps have been responsibly and intentionally designed for efficient manufacturing with very little waste. This feature allows us to offer our customers a super-tough strap at a great price, and it allows our customers to help us reduce waste without compromising performance.
Length: 31" End Fitting: Crimped S Hook Product Weight: 3.8 Quantity: 50-Pack Maximum Stretch: 46.5"
Made from the same base EPDM compound, our rubber tarp straps are designed for long-lasting performance in outdoor environments that no other rubber compound can match. EPDM has exceptional properties related to UV, ozone and weather resistance, chemical resistance, and water and heat tolerance. EPDM is the best choice for straps because of their durability, resilience, and potential for longevity.
How to Use
These Heavy Duty EPDM Rubber Tarp Straps can be used to secure tarps on flatbed trailers, moving trucks, pickup trucks, boats, RVs, and other types of trailers. They can also be used for holding boxes or other items in place.